Kalman Generation Internship Program (KGIP) is an internship program designed to maximize and develop Indonesian students potentials. This program aims to develop students skill and strengthen their character through hands-on projects guided by Kalman professionals as mentors and coaches.
We believe that every person is unique and has our own strengths. Together, we can maximize our potentials to create valuable impact to society.
What will you get?
– One-on-one Coaching
– Free Daily Lunch!
– Hands on real projects
– Allowance based on performance*
– Network with professionals
– Job Opportunities
– Work Recommendation Letter*
– Valuable Insight (proven knowledge from professionals)
– Portfolio (depend on project, approval system)
– Real Project After The Program
We’re opening 7 positions for minimum 4 months internship program such as:
CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://bit.ly/3btXcdf
We’re looking forward to having you in our team. Join us and be a part of Kalman. Good luck!
You cannot copy content of this page